Affordable lingerie + sex toys - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Affordable lingerie + sex toys

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    EggplantEmoji
    Participant

It’s all so expensive! Does anyone have any more affordable websites/stores that they recommend? 

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@EggplantEmoji – if you’re not specifically looking for the retail experience, there are plenty of online places you can take a look at (many even offer free shipping for orders over a certain price).  Have a hunt around, and find something you’re comfortable with.

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

Lovehoney is cheap! It’s a site from the UK.

v4wanndii
    Participant

buy them from ozsale when they are up on clearance.

NickiPower
    Participant

You could try Bras and Things when they’re on discount – I think their bras are generally around $70 at full RRP. When Honey Birdette is on sale you can pick up bras for about $40, but be quick, sign up to the newsletter to get a heads up for when they’re having a sale. H&M have some cute stuff too. 

Nicky101
    Participant

Hi Ladies, thanks @Aunt_Flo I’ve bought lingerie and a vibrator from xxxxxxx. They are really quite helpful and you can actually live chat with them as well. They have a great selection of things and they have an outlet in Brisbane.

kindofsquishy
    Participant

Catch of the Day sometimes do deals for toys!

Nicky101
    Participant

Any reviews/comments on a rabbit? I’m looking for something new 😉

Kit
    Participant

@kindofsquishy Oh really? I had no idea

kindofsquishy
    Participant

Yeah @kit they have a category called ‘after dark’ that you need to have the app in order to have access to. It’s never on the front page because people used to complain that their kids saw it or whatever, but they have some good deals from time to time!

mak_trouble891
    Participant

I get a lot of my bras and lingerie from bras and things also @Nicky101. I have tried best and less, but I find for me, I have to try each thing on individually, and the stuff and bras and things seems to fit me just that little better. I do my best to get things when they are on sale too.
    In terms of a rabbit or something new, it depends what you are after. I have a rabbit, a mini bullet and I am looking at getting one that can go in the freezer, just for that something different. I get a lot of my things from my local adult shop or online. 🙂

Nicky101
    Participant

Thanks @mak_trouble891 it seems that Best and Less have underwear specials from time to time but wasn’t sure of their quality. Last thing I need is for a bra to break :blush:

I have a bullet and was thinking of getting a rabbit. How do you find it compared to the bullet?

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

Thanks @Nicky101 I think I’ll be putting in an order, then! 

ElleBelle
    Participant

I am in plus size territory so I tend to shop online for bras. The last online store I really liked was Curvy. I got a rad corset from Orchard Corsets in the US. Honestly though, I end up buying my undies at Target or Kmart. I’m all about comfy cotton briefs. Sometimes the OzSale website has specials on lingerie. I thought it was a scam when I first signed up, but I’ve bought heaps of stuff and it’s all been as advertised and delivered promptly.

EggplantEmoji
    Participant

Not exactly super affordable, but I just discovered the nz company lonely lingerie, and I love them. Their models are all like, different shapes and sizes. And David Jones has good discounts at times!

I have some friends who order toys off ali express, which is super cheap 😮 not sure I want something of questionable quality inside me though. My friends haven’t had any complaints though!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.