Affordable lingerie + sex toys - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Affordable lingerie + sex toys

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    NickiPower
    Participant

@kindofsquishy @kit – Yes! I was surprised when they had 500+ items before Christmas! 

RoseHill
    Participant

Hi @Nicky101! I have a bullet also and love it but am thinking about upgrading to a rabbit as well for a little extra somethin’ somethin’! 😉 I think I would much rather buy one online than from a adult warehouse or something.

The sex therapy clinic I work for uses this online company for toys/devices:

They’re all quality tested and health practitioner recommended and they ship discreetly if you dont want a parent at home knowing whats in your package  😀

You should look for ones that are medical grade silicone or hard plastic with NO phthalates (they are not good for your body and degrade quickly)
    Ideally waterproof and USB port rechargeable!
    And remember, if you buy something silicone, you need to use water based lube, not silicone based as silicone wears away silicone!  🙂

Nicky101
    Participant

Thanks @RoseHil. Will check it out for sure. Yes I’ve heard that rabbits are pretty good for that extra ‘something, something’

mak_trouble891
    Participant

@Nicky101 I like both my rabbit and my bullet for different reasons. I do like my rabbit because like @RoseHill said it gives that ‘something extra’. I still use both, just depends what I’m after. 

Nicky101
    Participant

Thanks @mak_trouble891. I just made a purchase. 

ElleBelle
    Participant

Wooo! The Play Safe forums come through again 🙂

Nicky101
    Participant

Absolutely @ElleBelle. Thanks ladies for all your advise, the rabbit is awesome. 

ElleBelle
    Participant

We now have an awesome new blog post about sex toys too, for anyone who wants to check it out and get the basics! You can find it here, or on the Sex Ed part of the website.

Priya
    Participant

Hi guys
    thanks for all your tips here, i’m in the market for something

skylerpenny1
    Participant

Get creative and find something in the refridgerator…

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.