Are the apps on the way out? - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Are the apps on the way out?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    EarthMamaEarthMama

A weird thing has been happening lately… I have been getting far less matches on Tinder!! And I don’t think I have done anything differently. I’ve also noticed that even when you do match, people hardly ever begin a conversation anymore.
    Has anyone else had this experience?
    Are we all tired and over it? I know I am!
    Do you think the apps are on the way out?

GoldenRoseGoldenRose

I haven’t used Tinder or Bumble since probably around February this year! I just found that there wasn’t as many people who sparked my interest using it anymore. I feel like it definitely died down and people aren’t even talking about it much anymore.

Although with summer coming up I was considering getting back on it just cause I know personally I’m more likely to go out an meet up with someone when it’s warmer but I’m not sure how much luck I will have as I’m not sure how popular it is still.

EarthMamaEarthMama

Interesting that you say that @goldenrose, a friend of mine this week suggested that there tend to me less ‘serious candidates’ on the apps, because they really have lost popularity!
    So what’s next? Where is everybody?

GoldenRoseGoldenRose

Yeah good point @earthmama! So where/how do we meet new people now?? It’s so much easier to ask someone out through an app than face-to-face, this is an interesting forum post realted to this: Appropriate ways to approach people? maybe we can take some tips from there?

PurplePurple

I totally agree that apps are on the way out! I haven’t used them for AGES. I’ve met a few people through friends recently. People don’t seem to approach each other in bars anymore either! I really wish I had the confidence to approach people in person, cause there’s so many cuties around.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.