Bullet Journals - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Hanging Out Bullet Journals

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    ElleBelle
    Participant

I just want my new pens to arrive so I can get started already! I don’t want to use boring ballpoint pens 😀

teatea

What did you order @ElleBelle?

mak_trouble891
    Participant

@NickiPower pretty much what @tea said, I use washi tape as mainly a decoration thing to make my pages look pretty. Plus there is so many different types, glitter, shiny, all types of colours and patterns too. They are a great way to add some fun 🙂

@Ellebelle I would spend heaps on stationary if I could afford to. Like @tea, I kind of use it as part of my self care. Atm I really have a thing for markers and highlighters.

OMG! lists are my life @Aunt_Flo lol I agree with what @tea said, it can be really helpful to look on Instagram, google, tumblr etc. for inspiration, design ideas, and there is sometimes some cool challenges too. Cause I wasn’t sure if it was something I would stick with, I just got a cheap book from officeworks and used the stationary I hard, then as I got into it started buying other things.

mak_trouble891
    Participant

So this is a bit of last month mixed with what I have come up with for my October layout. Am still going to keep what I have been doing, but am adding a page for new car ideas and a designated month layout and notes page. What about you guys?

teatea

I haven’t really added anything new to mine yet! I’ve been neglecting using it recently tbh, having some not so great mental health days lately, makes it difficult to do anything. I really want to get a new journal though, it takes so long setting up the one I have now I feel like a dotted paper one would be sooo much better. I want to buy a lot of stickers to put in them too! I love stickers  🙂

mak_trouble891
    Participant

It can be really hard to bullet journal on the best of days so I don’t blame you for not doing anything when you mental health is acting up. I find dotted paper much easier too, especially because it takes so long to set everything up.

TinyTeddy
    Participant

@tea @mak_trouble891 Both your journals are so beautiful! At the moment my journalling/ planning is limited to the back of used envelopes haha. 

Like you said, I could imagine this requiring motivation on the best of days. I wonder if there are journals already set up or does that defeat the purpose of bullet journalling?

Thanks for sharing! 

-_-
    Participant

@tea @mak_trouble891 these are SO inspiring!! I’m a bit like @TinyTeddy and I plan on any piece of paper I can get by hands on haha

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

@tea I got the pens from Daiso, they’re the cutest! 

mak_trouble891
    Participant

@TinyTeddy you’re right they do take a bit of planning and motivation. I do struggle sometimes to keep it up. But there is nothing wrong with just planning on a bit of paper, just do what ever works for you. Thanks @stephaniaaaah 🙂

teatea

@TinyTeddy You can definitely get ones that are set up similarly (Kikki.K would be a great place to start!) It’s just more fun and customisable making your own I guess?

@stephaniaaaah I totally still use scraps of paper myself tbh (stares at the millions of sticky notes I have lying around everywhere)…

@Aunt_Flo How good are they?? I love how bleed-proof they are (and cheap)!

teatea

Here’s a spread I did last month too! (I messed up a little and had to scribble over some dates though …oops)!

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

So pretty @tea

TinyTeddy
    Participant

@tea gorgeous! I think I’ll have a squiz at Kiki.k or probably end up at Daiso for some pens! 

HoneyPot

Gosh these are beautiful! I’m going back to uni next year to do Masters by distance ed. I’ve already been to uni but haven’t been a student for 2 years so i’m feeling a bit nervous! Also i haven’t done a full degree online so i’m a bit nervy about that too! Do you reckon a bullet journal is a helpful thing for students?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • The forum ‘Hanging Out’ is closed to new topics and replies.