Cycle trackers - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sexual Health Cycle trackers

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    mak_trouble891
    Participant

What menstrual cycle apps to you guys use to track your cycle?

Kit
    Participant

Following!

I’ve been looking in to this recently so keen to hear what others have found works for them.

Big_Mama
    Participant

I’ve just started using an app last month…it’s called period tracker my calendar. So far it seems to be ok. It even tracks mood swings as well…but I’ve got my lovely boyfriend for that

mak_trouble891
    Participant

That sounds like a good one, I think I’ll try it, especially with the mood tracker… mine have been a little crazy of late lol

NickiPower
    Participant

I’ve just added one called Clue – you input how you’re feeling during your period. I’ve only been using it for 5 days so we’ll have to see how well it tracks! 

mak_trouble891
    Participant

Clue? is it a free app?

NickiPower
    Participant

Yes @mak_trouble891 it’s free! 

Zah
    Participant

I’ve been using Clue for 2 months, I like it cos it tracks a whole bunch of different stuff- sex drive, bleeding, sleep, etc so feels like I’m ~organised~. Then again, not sure about it making any real difference….. ‘Oh great it’s crippling menstrual pain, right on schedule! Thanks for the confirmation, Clue!!’
    I reckon it could be more useful if you were sharing data with a partner though?

Curiosity
    Participant

@Zah  I like the idea of sharing the app data with your partner, I can imagine a text message being sent to remind them to bring home your favourite food wouldn’t be such a bad thing haha

v4wanndii
    Participant

I just downloaded Clue. Let’s see how it works. 🙂

NickiPower
    Participant

@Zah @v4wanndii So I got mine early (3 days in fact according to the tracker) and once I plugged in the details into the app, it realigned all my subsequent periods. This is a life changer!
    I like that I can plug in all that different data because I’m seeing a routine where every 3 are the worst, heavy & painful and then 1 will be light and a breeze. To have it all recorded will make the tracking a lot easier so I know when I will be horrible and to stock the fridge with a whole lot of chocolate!!! 

Kit
    Participant

Ooh that’s amazing ^

kindofsquishy
    Participant

I bought Bella Beat Leaf for my little sister – its apparently a period, sleep and fitness tracker that can be used as either a brooch or a necklace or a bracelet. I don’t know how tracking my period will help me, personally – its so random so it would probably just make me feel worse by quantifying exactly how random it is, haha

NickiPower
    Participant

That’s amazing @kindofsquishy! I didn’t know the Leaf tracker also tracked periods! 

Kit
    Participant

Oh wow, this sounds awesome! Excuse me while I Google all the things

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The forum ‘Sexual Health’ is closed to new topics and replies.