Cycle trackers - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sexual Health Cycle trackers

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    kindofsquishy
    Participant

Let me know what you guys think of it @Kit @NickiPower ! I’m pretty excited to give it to my sister, I think she’ll really like it. 

RoseHill
    Participant

I use Period Tracker app, and I can input all of my PMS symptoms and it will tell me when I’m expecting my period, how long my cycle is and when I’m ovulating depending on my cycle regularity! I like that part especially because hormonal contraceptives don’t work well for me so my partner and I only use condoms and its nice to know when I’m ovulating so that I can be extra careful during that week! Although its not as foolproof as the natural planning method with taking your temperature or measuring your cervical mucus its still nice to know. 

@kindofsquishy that Bella Beat thing sounds awesome! Is it expensive? Would it be weird to ask my boyfriend for it for Xmas?  😀

kindofsquishy
    Participant

@RoseHill you’re looking at betwen $160 and $200 for them, and they come with the accessories too. I’m not actually sure what that looks like compared to other fitness trackers but it seemed kind of reasonable to me! 

I definitely think it would work as a good gift – it is actually really cute, it looks like a piece of jewellery. 

NickiPower
    Participant

@RoseHill I’m curious, did you get one for Christmas? 

Kit
    Participant

Hey @kindofsquishy, any feedback yet from your sister on the Bella Beat Leaf? I’d be interested to know how she has found it so far.

kindofsquishy
    Participant

@Kit  My sister said that there’s loads of data and its by far the best one she has used – she reckons its basically a FitBit for women. I found a Buzzfeed review that pretty much echoes all of her points! 

NickiPower
    Participant

That’s pretty cool that it can vibrate to remind you to take birth control! I used to set an alarm on my phone!! That would be so handy when you travel and can’t figure out what time to take! Thanks for sharing the review @kindofsquishy

Kit
    Participant

Great point @NickiPower! Especially considering I only recently learnt from Nurse Nettie that OS timing was an issue!

Thanks so much for sharing @kindofsquishy – I am soooo interested and this helps with the convincing! If only my budget didn’t need convincing 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The forum ‘Sexual Health’ is closed to new topics and replies.