He wants to you, but you don't... - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships He wants to you, but you don’t…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    walk_on_walls
    Participant

Hey people,

Here’s the situation. Your guy wants to try some Game of Thrones role play in the bedroom. A bit of rope play, making you ‘the prisoner’. You’re not that into it, but it really turns him on. How can you keep both of you happy?

Big_Mama
    Participant

@walk_on_walls you’re giving me some great ideas  >:)

I’d probably sit and have a talk with him about it, tell him what it is exactly that makes me uncomfortable and see if we can find a way to work around it rather than just say no from the get go. It’s all about open, honest communication. If all else fails I’d probably find myself a dragon and ride off into the sunset..

walk_on_walls
    Participant

I actually got the idea from Sexpo…they had a show on stage with Sansa wielding a sword at Jamie Lannister (???).

I like your idea of being specific about what makes you uncomfortable. It involves some self-reflection and gives the guy something to work with. An unexplained ‘no’ can be conversational dead-end, meaning the issue never gets resolved.

Lube_Man
    Participant

i think @Big_Mama has it spot on! it is all about full consent, open communication and comfort! Compromise is a tricky thing to negotiate, but could end up in a lot of fun! 

talking about finding a dragon….have you seen the non-human sex toys on the net? alien and superhero themes for example?

blithe
    Participant

@Lube_Man I’ve seen dolphin shaped sex toys!

Lube_Man
    Participant

@blithe…wait…shaped as dolphin phallus or as in actually a dolphin? I keep just thinking about that viral video of the dolphin masturbating with a fish carcass…necrophiliacs…but none the less intelligent animals!

-_-
    Participant

@Lube_Man
    a video I never want to lay my eyes on haha

pollypower
    Participant
    ElleBelle
    Participant

I think that link needs some context before I click on it @pollypower – it sounds pretty intense!

Lube_Man
    Participant

@pollypower YASSS ovipositors! love a little jelly egg up my hoo-ha! 😀  im fairly sure that once they are…well…up…they break down! so there isnt even any awkward retrieval! 

-_-
    Participant

they are made of gelatin! I was wondering how you would get them out! @Lube_Man @pollypower

blithe
    Participant

@Lube_Man I definitely meant it was shaped like a dolphin!

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

Yeah those alien egg things are very intense. Ended up in a weird shop in Tokyo and the guy was giving a demo of one. Was confronting!.

Lube_Man
    Participant

@CloakOfAsh its amazing how different countries and areas of the world are at different points of their sexual expression!

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

100% @Lube_Man although I was very uncomfortable with the child sexualisation I experienced in Japan. People can do what they want providing its with consulting adults. 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.