He wants to you, but you don't... - Play Safe Forum Topics
The fun stuff
NSW Government
  • A
  • A

Home Forums Sex & Relationships He wants to you, but you don’t…

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Kit
    Participant

Well said @Big_Mama, I think open communication is important here. Talking about your fantasies with your partner is good for a relationship and helps uncover more about each other’s turn-ons, even if the original fantasy never quite happens the way they hoped! In the case of not being in to the fantasy @walk_on_walls, would you consider it as a way to talk about your own desires? Not necessarily a tit-for-tat exchange (half-hearted pun :p ) but at least a consideration that there are two of you in the relationship.

walk_on_walls
    Participant

There’s certainly some vulnerability in sharing your fantasies, so I’d have to give him respect for sharing his. And you’re right @Kit, after he’s shared, it’s easier for me to share back and make the discussion more balanced.

Kit
    Participant

@walk_on_walls Yay! And I so love how you said:

There’s certainly some vulnerability in sharing your fantasies, so I’d have to give him respect for sharing his.

Respect – for fantasies, for feelings, for hang ups – is the bee’s knees B)

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Search

We acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we live and work and recognise their ongoing connection to land, waters and communities. We pay our respects to Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.

Could I have an STI?