Kissing!! - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Kissing!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Kit
    Participant

Just revisiting this thread because thoughts… How underrated is kissing… *sigh* <3

v4wanndii
    Participant

I wish my boyfriend had bigger lips.

mak_trouble891
    Participant

I wish my boyfriend kissed me more down south 😉

teatea

Sometimes I wonder if I’m actually a good kisser or not? Partners tell me I am but what if THEY are the ones who are good at kissing and it just feels good because they’re the ones who are actually skilled at it? I’ve tried smooching my own hand to see if I can prove my theory or not but it’s just not the same 😆

peachy
    Participant

I wonder that too @tea! I had a boyfriend who told me I was a good kisser when we dated but then when we hooked up again post-breakup he didn’t think I was very good! Bit rude haha but it was interesting. So I wonder whether it’s all pheromones and attraction that shape whether you’re a good kisser to someone else, rather it being a specific skill. Or maybe your kissing skill is affected by your emotional state? Maybe I wasn’t very good because I wasn’t as into him as I used to be.

EarthMamaEarthMama

I am huge on kissing being another one of those things that is all about chemistry. Technique CAN be good, for sure! But ultimately, if you’re not really into someone, kissing them is not going to feel great and can seem super clinical. I think of kissing as a reaction to a feeling, and if the feeling ain’t there- the kissing won’t be either! 

CookieMonster
    Participant

IT so true that everyone has different style/ what they like. personally I don’t like too much tongue especially straight off the bat.. you need to work up to that!!! anyone agree??

what do you guys think make a good kiss??

MintMilanoMintMilano

@CookieMonster I like a bit of tongue haha only need a minute or two to work up to that! 

I find I have trouble kissing people if they don’t open their mouth very much, if that makes sense? I guess I don’t like to hold back so I’m all about really sucking face and going for gold haha but I’ve always been told I’m a good kisser so I take the feedback on board and continue with what works.

A question for everyone who enjoys kissing dudes – how do we feel about facial hair? I think a well kept beard can be sexy but some are rougher than others and I always find myself angling my face or positioning my lips so that a rougher beard doesn’t irritate too much. but it doesn’t always work. Anyone else get irritated with their man’s stubble? (literally and figuratively) 

CookieMonster
    Participant

@MintMilano don’t get me wrong I like a bit ok tongue as well but when your lips touch and they stick their tongue in your mouth straight away its like woah tiger!!!! 

I use to hate facial hair on guys but my ex and my current partner both have full beards. my ex more so then current. My ex’s got a little annoying as he didn’t maintain it so sometimes it would irritate me or I would just end up with moustache in my mouth which wasn’t nice. but tbh I don’t really notice it when in moment. If you stop and think omg their beard or whatever then I am sure it would be annoying but if you forget about your sweet! plus facial hair brushing across your neck!!!! love it <3 

MintMilanoMintMilano

@CookieMonster I guess it depends on the guy and then length of the beard. Sometimes if it’s really short and spiky it can actually be a little painful! it’s a fine line 

CookieMonster
    Participant

@MintMilano that is very true!

teatea

@CookieMonster I can’t stand any facial hair, I always get a rash from it!! Smooth faces only or no smoochin.

CookieMonster
    Participant

hahaha @tea facial hair has grown on me over the years 😉 

HappyHooHah
    Participant

30+ styles of kissing in the kama sutra!

teatea

@HappyHooHah 30 styles!! I didn’t even realise there were other styles tbh? I mean I guess everyone kisses different but how would you categorise that? Sloppy kissing? Tongue? No tongue? I need answers.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.