Kissing!! - Play Safe Forum Topics
The fun stuff
  • A
  • A

Home Pride Forums Sex & Relationships Kissing!!

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    peachy
    Participant

@HappyHooHah I’m so intrigued!! What are some of these styles?? Does the degree of pressure help with the categorising? 

HappyHooHah
    Participant
    MintMilanoMintMilano

Some of those are actually really cute haha I guess they’re all just different ways that we kiss people already but probably never thought to name all the subtle differences in how we do it. 

peachy
    Participant

@HappyHooHah omg I love contact kisses so much ahaha. Brilliant knowing there’s a name for it!!  😀

stephaniaaaahstephaniaaaah
    Keymaster

@HappyHooHah
    this is brilliant.  The farewell kiss * SIGH * 

EarthMamaEarthMama

I’d be interested to know too! I think it’s really amazing how we adapt our kissing style to fit different people! Anyone else notice how when you kiss someone for the first time it’s usually really weird- like you’re not quite in sync, and then if you are lucky enough to continue kissing them- you start to blend together and it just works??? No?? Just me? 

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Search

We acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we live and work and recognise their ongoing connection to land, waters and communities. We pay our respects to Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.

Could I have an STI?