Sex on the first date - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Sex on the first date

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    MsBlueStreak
    Participant

Ima take this back to the top, and answer @champagnepapi’s question about don’t sleep with someone on the first date if you want the relationship to last with this confession:

I slept with my significant other of over a decade BEFORE our first date. (Granted, we’d been friends first, but there you have it.)

Also, I love the flowchart too.

teatea

Personally, I wouldn’t sleep with someone on the first date, but if it was a casual thing then that would be okay. If I’m dating someone though, I like to take time to get to know them before having sex because it can be an intimate experience and I don’t want to share that with just anyone.

I think it’s important to acknowledge that everyone experiences sexual desire differently, and as previously mentioned some people might not consider sex an important part of a relationship (hello asexuality)! So I think with asking questions like this, particularly with friends, it’s important to take that into consideration (that maybe not everyone feels the same what that you do about sex).

MintMilanoMintMilano

I’ve been thinking about this a lot. I found a lot of the dates where I’d gone all the way on the first date ended up being not that great anyway and had been fun but never with a second follow up date or anything. But I’ve just been on a third date with this guy and we’ve been taking the intimacy very slowly, like baby steps, and because we’ve been doing that it’s actually led to those follow up dates and spending more time which has led to a much better connection with him. 

I guess every situations different but it’s interesting how a different approach totally changed the way I went out dating with this guy. I guess I was afraid not sleeping with him would give the impression that I’m not interested (but I was interested!), but turned out to be the opposite. 

champagnepapi

So basically what I’ve concluded: do whatever the f*ck you want, as always, because people are complicated and what you expect will happen sometimes doesn’t and vice versa! 

Thanks for the excellent input guys! 🙂

mak_trouble891
    Participant

Well said @champagnepapi

Kit
    Participant

Ha! Nice summary @champagnepapi   🙂 <3

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.