What are your favourite sex positions? - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships What are your favourite sex positions?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    teatea

What are your favourite sex positions?

There’s sooo many different things you can do during sex, but I feel like I don’t know as much as I could.

My favourite position is 69! It feels soo good and I love pleasuring my partner at the same time! I found a really good article with the 50 best sex positions – with a pros/cons list for each move! Super handy for finding out what works and what doesn’t.

What kind of things do you do? What are your favourite sex positions? Are there any special positions you try? What do you recommend?

Positions | Sex positions | Foreplay

Mickymee
    Participant

I find that it all depends on the person that im with, for example I had a partner who was always uncomfortable if we did it doggy style as our bodies just didnt go together in that position.
    But with a different partner it was almost always doggy style as that was the perfect style for me to reach the right spots in which she could orgasm from.

But as a whole, I think I certainly prefer cowgirl over all others that ive experienced. Just having her upright so I can watch her face and body, boobs especially, as she rides herself into the angles that feel the most pleasurable for her to be able to orgasm, and from that position that is also something very sexy to watch and get the best view of it. ????

PotPlant

@Mickymee

I’m similar. With a past partner I really enjoyed doggy style. However, with my new partner it feels a bit like an insult as if he doesn’t want to see my face…

Nowadays I much prefer missionary because we are in love and I love looking at his face and it feels fantastic.

@tea

I really do want to try some different positions as I get older or even just be more experimental in the bedroom!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.