What you need in a partner? Quizz - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Hanging Out What you need in a partner? Quizz

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    v4wanndii
    Participant

Find out what do you need in your partner from Buzzfeed quizz.
     https://www.buzzfeed.com/maritsapatrinos/what-you-need-in-a-partner?utm_term=.kdadWPLoA#.bpaV9a5zE

Definitely I don’t trust the quizz, but the result definitely makes me feel good 🙂

My result:

You got:

Space

Your ideal relationship is based on mutual respect, support,
    and understanding. Your partner needs to have the ability to appreciate
    your need to be your own person. There are a lot of things you like to
    do by yourself, a lot of things that make you shine as an individual.
    Your partner should be able to fully love and support you even when you
    aren’t spending every moment together.

Curiosity
    Participant

I got affection 

mak_trouble891
    Participant

I got comfort

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

I got support.

NickiPower
    Participant

That was interesting.. I got fun

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

A Best Friend:
    You’ve always craved someone who shares and appreciates your interests and your
    offbeat sense of humor. You need a partner in crime, someone you can
    collaborate with and someone you can sit and talk with until the sun comes up.
    The romance is fun, but having someone you can enjoy sitting around and doing
    nothing with has always been most important to you. 

That’s really
    accurate.

walk_on_walls
    Participant

Honesty. That was fun 🙂

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

Okay – so this thread is now a year old… but as we have new members, who wants to do this quiz and tell us their answers?

MintMilanoMintMilano

I also got A Best Friend. 
    the description definitely sounds like the kind of relationships I enjoy so I’ll take it. 

champagnepapi

Respect!! My gal Aretha was right

HoneyPot

I got support – VERY TRUE. (Does anyone else get really lost in buzzfeed quizzes? Where you do one and then three hours has passed and you’ve done so many and learned so much about yourself from which Scooby Doo character you are to where you should travel next? THANKS BUZZFEED)

teatea

You got: Affection

“You’ve always believed that actions speak louder than words. You like to be shown and not told how your partner feels about you. While you like to be touched, held, and comforted — you also like displays of affection that aren’t just about physical touch. It warms your heart when your partner does little things like help you run your errands or bring you a treat on a tough day.”

ME!!! I love those small things, idk doing the laundry and things like that is such a big thing to me 😆
    @HoneyPot Yeah I try not to do them at all because of that haha (I say, as I have 6 other tabs open with quizzes waiting to be done)..

peachy
    Participant
    You got: Support

You need a companion who will fill you with confidence and be there for you on the bad days. When you’re facing a big challenge or going through a difficult time, you can rely on them to be on call. They know the right thing to say and when to give you attention or space. Above all, they believe you can do anything, even when you feel like you can’t.

So true!! How freaky!

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

Comfort. Pretty fair but I think it’s all a bit bias. Fun nonetheless.

EarthMamaEarthMama

Hmmmm I got: A Best Friend

You’ve always craved someone who shares and appreciates your interests and your offbeat sense of humour. You need a partner in crime, someone you can collaborate with and someone you can sit and talk with until the sun comes up. The romance is fun, but having someone you can enjoy sitting around and doing nothing with has always been most important to you.

I do enjoy this description, but what are y’all thoughts on your partner also being your best friend? I think it is super important to have multiple intimate, wonderful relationships in life and not restrict our best parts to just the one person. 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The forum ‘Hanging Out’ is closed to new topics and replies.