What you need in a partner? Quizz - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Hanging Out What you need in a partner? Quizz

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    CookieMonster
    Participant
    You got: Honesty

Your ideal partner will of course be someone who you won’t have to worry about deceiving you or lying to you. But you also need someone who isn’t afraid to tell you what they think on a regular basis, who will be delicate about telling you when they think you could be making the wrong call. Whether it’s critiquing your work or telling you which outfit looks best on you, you want someone who won’t sugarcoat things and will just tell you how it is.

Yep I would agree

ElleBelle
    Participant

I got a Best Friend, but reading through the descriptions of what everyone else got, they all sound pretty desirable for a relationship 😉

DeftRat
    Participant

That was a totally bizarre quiz lol. But I got Comfort. Def what I love being able to do

teatea

@EarthMama Yeah I totally agree with that. I think it’s cool if your partner is your best friend, but you can have multiple best friends. Have you heard about platonic relationships? The concept is similar to a best friend, but people involved are also considered partners (though with the absence of intimacy). Here’s a link to a small description on qpr’s too, though I’m not sure how accurate the term ‘zucchini’ is 😆

EarthMamaEarthMama

Lol on the Zucchini label @tea !! I have totally had these relationships. Many times actually. Unfortunately I think I have trouble finding the boundaries though, and many of these relationships have become more physical. What is your experience?

peachy
    Participant

@tea so interesting, I’ve heard a bit about asexuality but not qpr’s. Hope this doesn’t come across as insensitive but what differentiates the two?

teatea

@EarthMama I have trouble with it too actually, for the same reason. It can be hard to find that kind of relationship dynamic with someone I think because if you spend a lot of time with one person (like maybe in a qpr) it can turn into more than that for one person or more. Similar to how friendships evolve I guess. 

@peachy I think asexuality differs from qpr’s because a qpr is more neutral and generally not a sexualised relationship, whereas asexuality can exist on a spectrum. You can read more about asexuality here but yeah I think a common misconception about asexuality is that a person who identifies as asexual doesn’t feel ANY sexual attraction at all, which isn’t necessarily the case. For example, I identify as grey-asexual which can mean different things depending on the person (like any label), but basically I don’t feel sexual attraction a lot, but I still feel it when I have a strong connection with someone.

TLDR; qpr = super best friend you can call a partner / asexuality = exists on a spectrum 

peachy
    Participant

@tea thanks so much for explaining it for me! 

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The forum ‘Hanging Out’ is closed to new topics and replies.