High School Sex Ed - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships High School Sex Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    mak_trouble891
    Participant

OMG @Kit I loved that ted talk. what a great why of thinking about sex. Yeah I think it would have. It has taken me a long time and many negative and positive experiences to formulate and be comfortable with my opinions of sex and sexuality, however had something like this been around, maybe it wouldn’t have taken me so long. I think ones attitudes to sex are influenced by so many things, and as a young teen we are so vulnerable to the opinions of others. I think if this why of thinking had been taught then many attitudes to sex would be different.

Kit
    Participant

What do you think @v4wanndii @Curiosity @stephaniaaaah @Lube_Man – does pizza work for you?

Curiosity
    Participant

The pizza is SOO much better, everyone loves a positive pizza 🙂

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

So it seems that high school isn’t the only place where sex-ed is an incredibly uncomfortable experience….

It seems even adults need some (social/alcoholic) lubricant to make the discussion become productive and open.

http://www.sevendaysvt.com/vermont/notes-from-a-sex-ed-workshop-for-grownups/Content?oid=4015683 

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

Yeah, Imma reviving this thread because one of those Buzzfeed articles on Dumb things from social media had a few that made me think that Play Safe users would enjoy them.

I was reading in a cafe, and this one nearly made me spit out my cake wondering if they even showed up to health class. Just so much misinformation in her head:

So glad this isn’t how things work, it really would be the worst:

Dude, didn’t your mummy ever tell you about the baby in the belly thing?

And this guy, who asked a legit relationship question, but in an almost incomprehensible way:

And finally, if you’re going to be judgey and try to slut shame women (for doing what every teenage boy wishes they could), at least check you’re doing it with the correct spelling:

Link to the whole article for those inclined to smack their heads against flat objects worrying for humanity: 
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/oh-no-oh-no?bffbmain&ref=bffbmain&utm_term=.famAAA78R#.tuQYYYkOq

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.