New to this - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships New to this

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    jackh
    Participant

It’s pretty hard to explain @curious

Anonymous

The user and all related content has been deleted.

ElleBelle
    Participant

It’s the great mystery of life @curious  – what does sex feel like for the other person 🙂

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

Nails, callouses, and other rough or sharp parts of our fingers can irritate or scratch the vaginal wall, so that might explain the source of your bleeding. Both that, and rough fingering, can also cause a bit of pain. 

Proper handwashing (with soap and warm water) beforehand should get the job done, but a glove can also be used. The glove might also make things a bit smoother, and possibly reduce the likelihood of scratches. 

Kit
    Participant

Hmm tough question @curious…. I’m wondering if @Nurse_Nettie might have some reassuring words given you’ve recently begun having sex with your boyfriend. On the idea of surgical gloves, is that something that you would like him to wear?

Nurse_NettieNurse_Nettie
    Keymaster

Hey @curious, I agree with the others that the bleeding is probably from him being a bit rough & maybe scratching you. Is that normal? Well, it’s not uncommon! But that doesn’t mean you have to expect it. It’s okay to tell him what feels good & what doesn’t. Sometimes we can be worried about hurting our partner’s feelings, but sex is about your pleasure as much as his.

Gloves are one way to avoid infection & they can also give some protection from sharp finger nails. But using clean hands, keeping nails trimmed & being more gentle can work just as well!

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Kit
    Participant

Ah that’s great to hear @curious. Did this happen because you and your boyfriend had a chat about it first? It can be really daunting to have a conversation where we don’t want to hurt our partner’s feelings – do you have any tips for anyone else going through the same?

Anonymous

teatea

I’m so sorry to hear about that @curious. Breakups can be difficult to get through so I think it would be a good opportunity to spend some time on yourself, doing things that you like. Self-care is so so important during difficult times like this. Maybe try having a bath or read a book that you enjoy to get your mind off of things? I hope you’re doing okay :heart:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.