New to this - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships New to this

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    peachy
    Participant

@curious hope you’re doing okay too  <3 Completely agree with @tea, just take care of yourself and take each day at a time. 

Anonymous

The user and all related content has been deleted.

EarthMamaEarthMama

@curious you are in good company here! Break ups can be so hard. It really is so amazing to hear how well you are looking after yourself though. YOU need you right now, and it sounds like you are in very good hands.
    Some thoughts that helped me through a recent break up- you are 50% of what made the relationship great. So whilst you may feel a huge loss now, try to keep focused on the fact that you still get YOU. Pretty good deal I think 😉 and if you need some loving wise words- I would highly recommend you find yourself a copy of Cheryl Strayed’s quote book ‘Brave Enough’.

You’ve got this! <3

HoneyPot

Hey @curious sorry to hear that, break ups do really suck sometimes. Self care and hanging out with people who love you and you can have fun with have been great helpers for me during break ups. Also I love what @EarthMama said about “50% of what made the relationship great is you!” SO GOOD. Gosh. You still get YOU! I love that 😀
    My cat has also been an awesome therapy 🙂 have you got any fur friends?

Anonymous

The user and all related content has been deleted.

EarthMamaEarthMama

@curious That’s fantastic! It sounds like you are pretty damn strong! Maybe you have some tips for us ?

teatea

Oh dear what happened to curious  :'(

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.