Role Play - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Role Play

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    PurplePurple

What is everyone’s feelings towards role play? What have you done or would like to do? I had never done it before until the other night where we did a doctor/patient type thing. It was so much fun and I can’t believe I hadn’t tried it before!

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

My partner is a bit lacking in the talking during sex department, so I find roleplay a bit hard to get started. Plus, I think I’d be too shy and wondering if I was ‘doing it right’, or being too in my head instead of enjoying the sex/roleplay.

Did you find it awkward to start off with?

PurplePurple

Hi @Aunt_Flo ah I feel that – especially if your partner doesn’t talk much. I feel more confident these days to talk. To be honest I had it planned in my head exactly what I was going to say and just felt comfortable with them (also had two wines – not encouraging people to drink in order to feel comfortable but sometimes it does just lighten the mood a little). Plus they’re also a doctor so in a weird way it wasn’t as awkward as it might have been!!!

teatea

In terms of roleplay, what are we talking about? Because I think when most people hear that term they go straight to doctor/patient or maid/master etc, but for me, I think of it as anything where you aren’t in your usual mindset.

When I roleplay it’s more of a dom/sub kind of setting where I’m the dom and it’s like, I become a different person I guess? My demeanour changes and what I want from the moment changes. I like switching the roles on occasion but being in control is definitely a preference for me.

@aunt_flo
    I think the beauty of roleplay is that there is no ‘right or wrong.’ You kind of just, have an idea in mind, communicate that idea and ..go with the flow? If you’re finding things awkward maybe you could incorporate a kind of game into the process. Like those sex dice you can buy? Maybe that would help ease the tension and make things less awkward? Remember to laugh! It can be pretty funny seeing a partner dressed up, I think laughing during sexual tension helps lots.

I’d really like to try something… more public with my roleplay? I’d like to have my partner on a leash at a sex party maybe, or the other way around I’m not really fussed haha

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.