Sexting - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Sexting

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    jackh
    Participant

jusy wanted to open up a conversation about sexting. Just out of interest really.
    how do you feel about sending/receiving pictures? or texts? Is it something you’ve done before? 

unknown
    Participant

Hi @jackh
    This is a good thread well done for starting it
    I havent done it myself though tbh i would be far too worried that thoses pictures would go viral and i wouldnt be comfortable doing that 

What about you? Whats your opinion on this?

jackh
    Participant

@unknown  
    i’ve done through words a bit.
    i’ve done pictures once through Snapchat, I know that everything you post on the internet stays there but in this case the person I wanted to send it to viewed it (my gf) and that was the end. I don’t know it’s something I would do again though, at the time I had a couple drinks in my system 

unknown
    Participant

hi @jackh at least you were both smart and kept it to yourselves and wasnt spread around 🙂

NickiPower
    Participant

Hey @jackh great question! I personally haven’t done it but I know people who have and definitely think it’s something cool that you can do with your partner provided that both parties consent to having the pics taken, and that they’re kept private. Before anyone engages in risky picture sharing though, you should read up on this sexting blog post to make sure that you’re aware of the legal side, as there’s some serious consequences especially regarding sending/receiving pics to those underage.

Did you discuss sharing pics with your GF or was it a spur of the moment thing? 

jackh
    Participant

I was going to mention that legal stuff so thanks! 
    We didnt necessarily discuss it, but we were texting and I guess it was kinda implied? i don’t how else to word that because I don’t want anybody to think you should be assuming consent without a clear yes.
    One of my mates was drunk and took a picture of his penis and sent to somebody on Snapchat – I think he was intending to send it to his GF but sent it a girl he worked with (much younger than him I think) haha how awkward 

NickiPower
    Participant

Oh wow! That’s so awkward @jackh!!! 

jackh
    Participant

Key message here: if you’re drunk and unable to navigate your phone properly  it’s probably not a good idea 

NickiPower
    Participant

Yes @jackh, maybe there should be a drunk lock on the phone to avoid any awkward texts/pics/ebay purchases! 

jackh
    Participant

eBay purchases hahahaha @NickiPower last work party my drunk boss willingly gave me and my work friend his phone unlocked when we asked for it, we did so much stupid stuff and come the Monday he couldn’t remember who did it 

Kit
    Participant

Great question @jackh. We kind of had a chat about sexting over here and I was flawed to learn about Mozart’s raunchy habits!  😉

I think a phone lock is a good idea if someone frequently gets themself in trouble after a night out. Actually, I’m sure there’s an app or a service that does that…

ElleBelle
    Participant

I’ve been in a couple of long-distance relationships so yes, sexting has happened. It was all consensual though. I wouldn’t consider receiving unsolicited dick pics as sexting though, it’s more like harassment.

jackh
    Participant

Yeah too right @ElleBelle

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.