Can I get STI from fingering? - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Nurse Nettie Can I get STI from fingering?

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    fiona6666
    Participant

Hi @nurse_nettie , did you get my last question? Sorry for bothering you

Nurse_NettieNurse_Nettie
    Keymaster

HI Fiona666 – I didn’t use a specific article to source this info – I am telling you from all my years of knowledge as a sexual health nurse.
    If you want more specific info please call SHIL 1800 451 624.

Thanks
    NN

Nurse_NettieNurse_Nettie
    Keymaster

HI Fiona666 – I didn’t use a specific article to source this info – I am telling you from all my years of knowledge as a sexual health nurse.
    If you want more specific info please call SHIL 1800 451 624.

Thanks
    NN

fiona6666
    Participant

@nurse_nettie oh okay I see, this information is still reliable right from you? And I can’t call that number as I am not from AU.

Nurse_NettieNurse_Nettie
    Keymaster

@fiona6666 Hey Fiona, I appreciate your need for in depth information. Why don’t you email me directly with your questions so I can reply to you personally? Thanks.

curiousgal
    Participant

This is such a good thread. Thank you so much for all your insight Nurse Nettie!

caldude27
    Participant

@Nurse_Nettie

What is the likelihood of transmission if I rubbed a strippers vagina (just ran my fingers across the outside of the lips, no penetration whatsoever), then drove home, I washed my hands with soap, and then masturbated? There was about 20+ minutes between touching her and touching myself.

Nurse_NettieNurse_Nettie
    Keymaster

Hi @caldude27, It’s unlikely you’ll get anything from what you’re describing. The fact that you’ve washed your hands with soap is the most important factor in the context. Feel free to email Nurse Nettie privately for future private concerns.

caldude27
    Participant

@Nurse_Nettie ok great thank you! Just to be very clear – I don’t remember any fluids of any kind being on my hand after the encounter. And then I handled some money, and drove home (~15 minutes) and then washed my hands for 7-10seconds with soap and water.

What is your email?

Nurse_NettieNurse_Nettie
    Keymaster

Hi, @caldude27 you can send me any questions via https://playsafe.health.nsw.gov.au/nurse-nettie/ and it will come through to my inbox that way 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The forum ‘Nurse Nettie’ is closed to new topics and replies.