Guys who doesn´t like bj´s - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Guys who doesn´t like bj´s

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    missperry
    Participant

Have you ever experienced a guy who doesn´t like bj´s?
    I have tried this one time, and i am just curious about the reason(s) why a guy may not want a bj.

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

Hi @missperry!

Hmm, there could be a few reasons why someone wouldn’t be interested in a blow job. Mood can have a big impact on sex drive – being tired or having a bad day might be you’re not exactly in the mood for a blow job. They might just not be in the mood, period.

Another reason could be that they just don’t really enjoy receiving oral sex, which is perfectly normal and just a preference.

Had you considered any of these reasons before?

champagnepapi

Hi @missperry! I think the acts that people enjoy are completely down to personal preference. I know we get told things like “men think about sex every 2 seconds”, which give the impression that all men are down for everything, all the time. However, many people may have an aversion to acts, such as oral sex, due to past bad experiences, or even simply not enjoying the sensation.

Mickymee
    Participant

Yeah as a guy I must say that my general preference on most occassions is to not receive a BJ like 9 out of 10 times.
    Im a very sensual person and love to have my face very close to my partners to kiss deeply.

I would get more pleasure when we kiss while she uses her hand on me to give me a HJ at the same time as oppose to her face being down giving me a BJ.

Occassionally we would get the urge to do a very brief one just for fun, mostly in the settings of a car or public restroom and places like that. So its mostly just for a giggle rather than pleasure for us.

Hope this insight helped a little, feel free to ask me any questions you may have also ????

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.