Australian Netflix - Play Safe Forum Topics
The fun stuff
NSW Government
  • A
  • A

Home Forums Hanging Out Australian Netflix

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 142 total)
  • Author
    The_Beep
    Participant

BROAD CITY! BROAD CITY!!!!! 

NickiPower
    Participant

I haven’t yet seen it, and overlooked it until I saw a trailer last night on Netflix FB but Designated Survivor looks interesting (no, not like reality Survivor which I :heart:)

EggplantEmoji
    Participant

There’s a new show on Netflix called Easy, and I really liked it! 8 30min eps, following a different (fictional) couple in each one. One ep was in spanish, one was dedicated to a lesbian couple. Overall, pretty diverse and interesting!

mak_trouble891
    Participant

I really need to get Netflix :/

NickiPower
    Participant

I haven’t heard of that show @EggplantEmoji, looks super interesting and it seems to divide people into whether you like it or not. 

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

Stranger Things is good! I’ve been binge watching Ru Pauls Drag Race on Stan too. They just added heaps of seasons of it! 

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

I hear that the release of Marvel’s Luke Cage managed to overload and crash the US service over the weekend.  Now that’s some serious binge watching.

EggplantEmoji
    Participant

Not on Netflix but can be streamed online – The Mindy Project is an all-time fave. And the first two seasons of Brooklyn 99 are on Netflix 🙂

Zah
    Participant

Anyone else psyched for new Gilmore Girls coming out? So corny, so good…

walk_on_walls
    Participant

Spectre!

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@Zah – yes I am… Although I love the coffee girls… I’m most psyched to see how the Life and Death Brigade have(n’t) grown up.

NickiPower
    Participant

If anyone is into running, there’s a documentary called The Barkley Marathons 

EggplantEmoji
    Participant

Black mirror is also so good!!

NickiPower
    Participant

Yes @EggplantEmoji Black Mirror! And Netflix made a new season that’s out soon! 
    I may also have been watching the JT & the Tennessee Kids show a couple of times 😉
    Also Haters Back Off has just launched

mak_trouble891
    Participant

Not really Netflix related but does anyone watch the Walking Dead?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Search

We acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we live and work and recognise their ongoing connection to land, waters and communities. We pay our respects to Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.

Could I have an STI?