Australian Netflix - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Hanging Out Australian Netflix

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 142 total)
  • Author
    MsBlueStreak
    Participant

And…… my Netflix queue just got longer.

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

@MsBlueStreak what’d you think of OITNB? Not my favourite season.
    I’m thinking about starting Glow. It looks interesting. 

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

Have been re-watching Community with my gf. I never made it past Season 2 last time so it’s good to see!

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@Aunt_Flo – I took the longest time to even start watching it (like it was actually a hate watch late last year, that became a love watch)… but this season seemed to feel stuck, like it was a final goodbye that didn’t end in a goodbye.

mak_trouble891
    Participant

Awesome 🙂 thanks guys
    Time to start watching

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

Has anyone watched You Me Her? (Netflix recommended it)

ElleBelle
    Participant

I just finished Glow, it’s so good!

NickiPower
    Participant

Yes @ElleBelle Glow was awesome!! Also, for all of those who like wacky sci-fi check out Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency. I think I may watch it again to pick up the things that I missed in the first watch! 

@MsBlueStreak I’ve seen it recommended, have you watched it yet? 

I have also finished the two seasons of Broad City  <3 on Stan.

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

Hey @NickiPoweI won’t vouch for the show’s quality, but I haven’t stopped watching it yet, and I’m well into season 2. But I haven’t decided if this is a trainwreck I can’t look away from, or actual entertainment.

mak_trouble891
    Participant

So lately I have been binge watching the Nanny, did anyone love/watch this show back in the 90’s?

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@mak_trouble891 my family watched that show together every week, and considering that my mother doesn’t like watching television this was something.

mak_trouble891
    Participant

I love that @MsBlueStreak. I am up to the last episode of the series but I don’t want to watch it because then I will have no more nanny to watch lol

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@mak_trouble891 I’m not sure I’d call it beautiful – I’m pretty sure that my mum turned it on the first time because she was a soap opera fan and  Charles Shaughnessy (Days of our Lives) played Maxwell Sheffield. But it was funny enough to keep us all amused.

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

@ElleBelle I came here to post about Glow. Its a slow one but I am really enjoying it. 

I like the focus on developing the ladies characters, breaking stereotypes (sexual and racial) and discussing feminism and sexism so openly and also in a candid and humous way.

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

I’ve started on Animal Kingdom this week – which has been kinda fun.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 142 total)
  • The forum ‘Hanging Out’ is closed to new topics and replies.