Australian Netflix - Play Safe Forum Topics
The fun stuff
NSW Government
  • A
  • A

Home Forums Hanging Out Australian Netflix

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 142 total)
  • Author
    MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@NickiPower I like that Netflix has started (with some of its shows) doing the weekly episode thing this year.  (it’s helping with the ruining my viewing habits thing)

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

@walk_on_walls I have started watching that – binged the first season so fast but am taking second slower. I love how he discusses real topics and sure it has cringe and joke moments but it’s actually really accurate (for me anyway) to how I live my life and my friends do. 

NickiPower
    Participant

Thanks @walk_on_walls, I LOVED the first season, so I’ll be watching the second one shortly. 

@MsBlueStreak Yes, the weekly ep thing is changing my viewing habits! 

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

It’s not a Netflix thing… but I’m totally binge watching The West Wing right now (it’s kind of an annual tradition for me).

walk_on_walls
    Participant

@CloakofAsh @NickiPower glad you guys are enjoying Master of None! The second season is still good – really hit me in the feels more than once.

Speaking of political dramas @MsBlueStreak is anyone else binging the latest season of House of Cards? 

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@walk_on_walls I would get in trouble if I watched House of Cards without my partner in crime.

NickiPower
    Participant

OMG @MsBlueStreak I JUST binged The West Wing  <3 <3, then I hit up House of Cards season 5 and glad that it went back to it’s old greatness (@walk_on_walls), then for more political drama fun I finished the last ep of Designated Survivor. 

Also, I got to Master of None season 2 and LOVED it!

ElleBelle
    Participant

I have got soooo many things queued up to binge watch on Netflix. I haven’t even finished Riverdale, and now there’s a new season of OITNB, Master of None, Sense8, etc.

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

@ElleBelle I’m up to the final episode of OITNB!
    After that, I was thinking of starting Fargo. 

mak_trouble891
    Participant

So I just got Netflix so I can like finally contribute lol
    Any recommendations for shows or documentaries to watch?

jackh
    Participant

My partner and I just started watching Please Like Me, it’s so stupid but funny as 

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@mak_trouble891 @ElleBelle @Aunt_Flo I’m watching the last episode of OITNB as I go through the forums.

I can honestly recommend the series, though I’m not looking forward to waiting a whole year for more.

NickiPower
    Participant

Ohhhh @mak_trouble891 if you like sci-fi I totally recommend Stranger Things. But maybe during the day time! Also Master of None is a great show to watch, Riverdale….. there’s so many! I just finished The Crown and Cable Girls and really enjoyed them! 

ElleBelle
    Participant

Ooh I just looked up Cable Girls, thanks @NickiPower. I am a sucker for historical/period tv shows, particularly if they have women as the main characters. I LOVE stuff like The Bletchley Circle, Miss Fishers Murder Mysteries, Good Girls Revolt, etc.

NickiPower
    Participant

You’ll love Cable Girls then @ElleBelle. The overdub was a little rough but I really liked the show and can’t wait to see what season 2 has in store! 

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Search

We acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we live and work and recognise their ongoing connection to land, waters and communities. We pay our respects to Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.

Could I have an STI?