Australian Netflix - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Hanging Out Australian Netflix

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 142 total)
  • Author
    MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@NickiPower I like that Netflix has started (with some of its shows) doing the weekly episode thing this year.  (it’s helping with the ruining my viewing habits thing)

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

@walk_on_walls I have started watching that – binged the first season so fast but am taking second slower. I love how he discusses real topics and sure it has cringe and joke moments but it’s actually really accurate (for me anyway) to how I live my life and my friends do. 

NickiPower
    Participant

Thanks @walk_on_walls, I LOVED the first season, so I’ll be watching the second one shortly. 

@MsBlueStreak Yes, the weekly ep thing is changing my viewing habits! 

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

It’s not a Netflix thing… but I’m totally binge watching The West Wing right now (it’s kind of an annual tradition for me).

walk_on_walls
    Participant

@CloakofAsh @NickiPower glad you guys are enjoying Master of None! The second season is still good – really hit me in the feels more than once.

Speaking of political dramas @MsBlueStreak is anyone else binging the latest season of House of Cards? 

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@walk_on_walls I would get in trouble if I watched House of Cards without my partner in crime.

NickiPower
    Participant

OMG @MsBlueStreak I JUST binged The West Wing  <3 <3, then I hit up House of Cards season 5 and glad that it went back to it’s old greatness (@walk_on_walls), then for more political drama fun I finished the last ep of Designated Survivor. 

Also, I got to Master of None season 2 and LOVED it!

ElleBelle
    Participant

I have got soooo many things queued up to binge watch on Netflix. I haven’t even finished Riverdale, and now there’s a new season of OITNB, Master of None, Sense8, etc.

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

@ElleBelle I’m up to the final episode of OITNB!
    After that, I was thinking of starting Fargo. 

mak_trouble891
    Participant

So I just got Netflix so I can like finally contribute lol
    Any recommendations for shows or documentaries to watch?

jackh
    Participant

My partner and I just started watching Please Like Me, it’s so stupid but funny as 

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@mak_trouble891 @ElleBelle @Aunt_Flo I’m watching the last episode of OITNB as I go through the forums.

I can honestly recommend the series, though I’m not looking forward to waiting a whole year for more.

NickiPower
    Participant

Ohhhh @mak_trouble891 if you like sci-fi I totally recommend Stranger Things. But maybe during the day time! Also Master of None is a great show to watch, Riverdale….. there’s so many! I just finished The Crown and Cable Girls and really enjoyed them! 

ElleBelle
    Participant

Ooh I just looked up Cable Girls, thanks @NickiPower. I am a sucker for historical/period tv shows, particularly if they have women as the main characters. I LOVE stuff like The Bletchley Circle, Miss Fishers Murder Mysteries, Good Girls Revolt, etc.

NickiPower
    Participant

You’ll love Cable Girls then @ElleBelle. The overdub was a little rough but I really liked the show and can’t wait to see what season 2 has in store! 

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 142 total)
  • The forum ‘Hanging Out’ is closed to new topics and replies.