Busted! - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Busted!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    ElleBelle
    Participant

I sympathise @MsBlueStreak – a few months ago my nonna had one too many wines and told me she lost her virginity to my nonno on a train to Melbourne for their honeymoon. I was like :s

Kit
    Participant

Omg @ElleBelle! A train!? A train….. >:)

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@ElleBelle – were they at least in a cabin? Wait, maybe don’t answer that.

ElleBelle
    Participant

I think it was in ye olde days when all the trains had sleeper carriages. At least, I hope so.

jackh
    Participant

Speaking of being busted…. how do people engage in sex while living at home or in a share house without being too obvious? new to the share house thing eeek 

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@jackh I have no personal experience to share (having rarely had flatmates)… but I had a mate once who lived in a share house with 6 women. He was plenty outgoing and simply owned it.

mak_trouble891
    Participant

@jackh great question, as someone who engaged in sex while my parents were at home, hopefully I can help. I think my parents did have some idea and I think your house mates will too. But in terms of noise and being discreet, I found having background noise in my bedroom a great help, like a movie or the TV. And my partner and I would just say that we are going to watch a movie and escape to the room the a while. In terms of ‘mess’ I would keep a bin in my room and either some tissues or toilet paper – makes for a quick and discreet clean up.
    But like @MsBlueStreak mate, own it if you can, sex is nothing to be ashamed of 🙂

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@mak_trouble891 – my friend’s owning it did have some limits though…

You see, he was ‘buddies’ with his six female housemates, and managed to keep that from each of them. When they all figured it out, he spent a week hiding out at my place (which instantly made them all hate on me).

mak_trouble891
    Participant

I definitely think limits are important @MsBlueStreak especially in a share situation. I guess it all comes down to respecting the person you’re sleeping with and the people you live with.

Kit
    Participant

Great question @jackh! Sadly, I royally failed at this with housemates once but as a general rule music can help and above all make sure your bed doesn’t squeak. It caught out my housemate every time 😀

Kit
    Participant

Oh, do other people do the tie on the door knob thing? My male friends used to talk about using something similar (clearly they didn’t actually wear ties as uni students) but that could have been one part bravado.

jackh
    Participant

@MsBlueStreak all 6??? How did he think that would work out? Did he think they would not communicate with each other at all, ever? Wow

i learnt from the lounge room floor incident (see post earlier in thread) that that isn’t a good place, even silent and during the night so I know that much. 

Yeah TV is a good, know any loud movies? Haha 
    obviously I’ve survived while living at my parents house but that’s because we’d make sure nobody was home or go for a drive and do it in my car haha but I think now that I’m living with other adults we move past that…. 

@Kit I haven’t even heard of the tie thing. And yes @mak_trouble891 I am familiar with the tissue clean up thing, I am a male in my early twenties…

Kit
    Participant

@jackh Oh yeah. Obviously it helps to pick something that makes sense to your housemates – it can’t be the universal symbol for ‘I have someone over, don’t come in’ if you don’t all agree/know the symbol! Besides if you move at some point, what worked in one household might not work in your new share house.

P.S. Did I ever tell you about my friend who got carpet burn from having sex on the floor? It has certainly scared me off the idea. The burn was huge and very gross! :s

ElleBelle
    Participant

I had a workmate once who got a carpet burn on her forehead from sex. Then all I could think of was the logistics of how that could have happened 😀

I don’t think it’s anything suss if you just disappear off your room with your gf/bf when you live in a share house. It might be a bit weird if you share an actual bedroom with someone else, but if you have your own it’s well accepted that it’s your private space. Definitely buy a sturdy bed and don’t keep it right against the wall. I used to drag my housemates bed into the middle of the room before he went out on a Saturday night, otherwise at 3am all I would hear was the bedhead slamming against our ajoining wall!

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@jackh  – my friend thought he could get away with it because they all knew ‘what he was like’. And he was fine right up until they figured out that he was juggling all of them at the same time (as in within the same week, despite some of them having boyfriends) . Sharing at the same time, not that he’d slept them all at some point, seems to be what ticked them off, which is totally bizarre to me.

Anyways, he slept at my place until it all calmed down, and never touched any of them again. We (my friends group) also stopped partying at his place.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 87 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.