Busted! - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Busted!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Kit
    Participant

Omg @jackh your housemate! :# :# :#

I can confidently say loads of other people have had sex in my bed. Initially that would have disturbed me if I was the sole regular user but I rent my room out sometimes and it doesn’t bother me now, I just meticulously clean everything!

jackh
    Participant

I thought he got the vibes that we were both naked but obviously not @Kit  😀

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

I assume a million of my friends have done it in my bed as we often let people crash here but I have definitely returned the favour while travelling. I think as long as you’re respectful it’s ok. It’s natural, just try not to make a mess and if you do – clean up!

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@CloakOfAsh I’m sure your friends appreciate the ‘clean it up’ bit 😉

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

@MsBlueStreak – Gotta destroy ze evidence.

Kit
    Participant

Omg did anyone hear about the couple caught having sex in a nightclub? Just….omg :# 😮

NickiPower
    Participant

@Kit I haven’t seen the news article but it does happen all of the time! I have worked in a nightclub and we had to kick out people for having sex on the couches. 

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@NickiPower ew! Just ew!  Ick and inappropriateness is why I never really liked the clubbing thing.

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

Have been caught in a disabled toilet at a nightclub but I think they were more concerned we were doing drugs (which we weren’t). I got a lifetime ban from the club but it was never enforced. Ah to be young and free, now I get tired at 8 pm and crash out at 10:30 with a cup of chamomile!

Kit
    Participant

Ok a lifetime ban from a club for sex is kinda funny @CloakofAsh. And unlucky – I feel like using a toilet is so much more reasonable than couches in full view of a dance floor!

Ohhhh…. I just remembered that time at a bar… 😮 but it was after hours… does that make it not so bad? :#

Kit
    Participant

I was about to reiterate ‘ew’ until I remembered that story!

ElleBelle
    Participant

I’ve probably done some dark corner sweaty makeouts but I think the general stickiness/germiness of every surface in a club is not very sexy.

jackh
    Participant

I have a 14 year old step brother and everytime i go over to the family home Mum never knocks on his door and jsut walks straight in when she wants to ask him stuff and it kills me. I remember what it was like

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

@jackh UGH I remember those feelings! Gotta be stealthy – it’s not even bad stuff either I just didn’t want my parents to know what I was doing ever haha. 

Did anyone else have stuff like door open rules when they had gfs/bfs at their house? I was pretty lucky I think but I saw a girl whose dad would barge in all the time yelling SPOT CHECK. Was really weird…

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@CloakOfAsh – I had that door open rule in high school… and given I had  mostly male friends in high school it made me feel like my parents didn’t think very highly of me. Especially as my fave drinking buddy was dating a very good friend of mine – they were okay with the two of us drinking ourselves into a stupor like every weekend, but not him being male and in my room on the few occasions I was home.

(I’ve since learned why my dad was so paranoid… he was quite the out of control teenager himself and therefore had distrust of every teenage male)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 87 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.