Busted! - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Busted!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    NickiPower
    Participant

@Kit @jackh The tie thing originates from dorm rooms, letting your room mate know that action was happening and to do somewhere else, since we don’t really have such a massive focus on living on campus in uni, perhaps that’s why it never really took off here. 

@MsBlueStreak I have been on the other end of the one of many, while we all didn’t live together we all weren’t happy when we found out (almost at the same time) what was going on…. 

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@NickiPower I don’t condone my friends behaviour, (because in the end, he turned out to be quite a chicken about dealing with it all) but he wasn’t actually hiding things from any of them. And all of them knew that he regularly juggled other women, or had casual sex with a different woman each night. So any hurt those girls felt was brought on by their own unrealistic expectations that he’d stopped being himself because he was sleeping with them.

Actually, that makes a good topic of conversation… Which I’ll now move out of this thread, before I ruin it. Check out Unrealistic relationship expectations brought on by sex

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

Actually, to help get this back on track a little, I’ll share this.  

For the first few years when my partner and I visited my parents un-airconditioned place in Queensland we stayed in the caravan (because it had air-conditioning).  To keep us from ‘rocking the van’ my dad tied cow bells to the caravan.  We rocked the bells anyway (by jumping on the bed for a good solid 30mins) just to embarrass him.

ElleBelle
    Participant

I’m staying in a hostel at the moment, and it just reminded me about the time I walked into my new hostel room, tired from a long day’s travel, to find two people humping on one of the bunks. We made eye contact and I wasn’t sure what to do, so I kinda did a half wave, dropped my bag on another bed and walked out. I came back about an hour later and they apologised. It must be hard to get private time when you travel as a couple. They bought me a couple of beers and it was all good 😀

NickiPower
    Participant

@ElleBelle Yes, those bunk beds are not the best in hostels…….. that’s hilarious. I wonder if they also liked living life on the edge for fear of being walked in on! 

@MsBlueStreak I’d totally be jumping on the bed making those cow bells ring too! 

I did do a Contiki tour (so many stories) and one night we were getting back from a night out on the town and there’s two Contikites (totally made up word), going for it on the hotel lobby stairs! 

Kit
    Participant

@NickiPower On the stairs?! That’s not even a remote concern about being busted!

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@NickiPower It wasn’t just the jumping that was satisfying, it was the length of the jumping that made it worth it. If you’re going to mess with your prudish parents, you may as well really mess with them.

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

Having spent so much time in share houses and shared accom while traveling I am all too familiar with this. BUY NOISE CANCELLING HEADPHONES before even looking at hostels people! Also my old share-house had some subtle codes – certain bands playing on the hifi meant action was happening and those people were not to be disturbed haha! Now though I just mind my own business and assume our room mate does too with her bf. Sex is natural and normal. Ain’t no different to knowing your housemate is getting changed, showering or going to the toilet. 

walk_on_walls
    Participant

I expected my housemates to have sex and vice versa, so it was no big deal. If they bring someone home, it’s not rocket science what’s going to happen, so I would give them their space and not knock asking for rent 🙂

What I find trickier is when you and your partner are staying at a friend’s house for a few days. Is it okay to have sex, or should you hold off?

ElleBelle
    Participant

Ohhh that’s a good question @walk_on_walls. I think if you have your own private space and you chuck the sheets in the washing machine as you leave, it’s fine. The only exception for me would be if you’re staying in your mate’s bed, like the one they normally sleep in. If someone other than me boned in my bed, I think I’d be a bit annoyed.

jackh
    Participant

@walk_on_walls I think I agree with ElleBelle and honestly I would feel a little weird doing it in a mates bed, knowing they have also done it there 

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@walk_on_walls I try to hold off… but if I’m staying at a friends house it’s either on their couch, or worse sleeping in one of their kids beds (big believer in not christening a child’s bed).

jackh
    Participant

My girlfriend and I were laying in my bed naked and post sex last night and housemate knocks on the door, asking for his charger back. So then he comes in, asking for me to get up and grab it for him.
    “Im not getting it” 
    “why not”
    “Because im not” 
    Now to him I was probably being a little strange, but it was definitely awkward for us. 

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

I assume a million of my friends have done it in my bed as we often let people crash here but I have definitely returned the favour while travelling. I think as long as you’re respectful it’s ok. It’s natural, just try not to make a mess and if you do – clean up!

jackh
    Participant

YEah @CloakOfAsh if im crashing after a night out and/or had a couple of drinks i probably would hesitate but in a sober state of mine im like nope 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.