Busted! - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Busted!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    CloakOfAsh
    Participant

Yeah, it’s a ticky one huh @MsBlueStreak – trying to protect but not be over protective. Hard balance! One of the things that scares me about kids most! 

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@CloakOfAsh – I just don’t understand the whole being okay with the drinking thing, but not being okay with the idea of a boyfriend. Parenting is weird.

Kit
    Participant

@jackh Ohhh that’s so tough. How did she eventually stop that kind of stuff when you were growing up? Or didn’t she stop? :#

@CloakOfAsh Yelling ‘spot check’ definitely ups the creepiness! I’m sure she hated that.

For sure parenting would be hard but in a way I hate the spiel that dads ‘know what teen boys are like’ – how about educating and supporting daughters not to stand for crappy behaviour and then just trusting them to sort out any boneheads? *steps down off soap box*
    I only once had this line from my dad @MsBlueStreak but like you it didn’t feel helpful at the time!

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

Her dad being so controlling and oppressive only made her rebel more in every aspect too which is not surprising!

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@CloakOfAsh that whole stubborn rebelling thing is why my parents gave up on being incredibly strict.(about everything that wasn’t the bedroom door being open when mates were visiting). They were down right control freaks, right up until they realised I was plenty capable, and also very capable of doing things just to annoy them.

mak_trouble891
    Participant

Jumping back a bit to @Kit’s post about the couple having sex in the nightclub, earlier this year a couple got caught having sex on one of the beanbags at my university. Like yuck!! other people use those

jackh
    Participant

@Kit Mum was pretty good with that when I was younger suprisingly

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@mak_trouble891 ew! Just ew!

Kit
    Participant

@mak_trouble891 Omg gross! That’s not cool.

My sister got married at the state library and on the way between photo locations we busted a couple in a little nook getting far too frisky for a library.

mak_trouble891
    Participant
    @MsBlueStreak and @Kit I know, how gross! and instead of like asking them to leave, someone filmed them. Lets just say that ended up getting around.

Haha really @Kit? Like I can kind of understand when one is in the ‘heat of the moment’ and the thrill of doing it in public but there really is a time and a place lol
    MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@mak_trouble891 I can understand the thrill of doing it where you might get caught… but actually out in front of people is just icky (like sociopath exhibitionist icky).

NickiPower
    Participant

Wow @mak_trouble891, I just can’t think past the thought of germs on those beanbags! 

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.