Condom Brand Reviews - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sexual Health Condom Brand Reviews

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    ElleBelle
    Participant

Alright, so here on Play Safe we tell lots of dudes who say condoms are uncomfortable or reduce pleasure that they need to try a few different brands and styles. But there are literally dozens of different ones out there, even a standard supermarket will have a shelf full! So, men of Play Safe – tell us which dingers feel best (or worst) for you and help out your fellow man!

(Also, am I the only person who calls them dingers?)

ElleBelle
    Participant

I’m gonna tag in some dudes to gt the ball rolling – @jackh @CloakOfAsh @HHH @Lube_Man

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

I find durex smaller than ansell even in the normal size and it’s a pinch. That one or two mm makes a big difference. I have been using the Ansell Large lifestyles for a fair while now – no colours, flavours or textures for my partner and I though haha. I have recieved rough reviews *see what I did there?* regarding ribbed etc from my partner in the past hence the bog standard – each to their own though! 

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

@ElleBelle I will now refer to them only as dingers. 
    I don’t enjoy ribbed or dotted condoms and neither does my partner – we both don’t think they do much. Durex ‘pleasure me’ have been the worst I’ve tried. 

We’ve tried a few different ones – we both enjoy Ansell SKYN and Durex Featherlight the most – they’re both quite thin and feel the best for both of us. 

jackh
    Participant

I have to agree with @CloakOfAsh and @Aunt_Flo obviously each to their own but ribbed hasn’t been a favourite of ours either. We’ve just stared using the Featherlite too and found them pretty good. 

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

This household has mostly stuck to Skyn by Ansell

NickiPower
    Participant

I’m going to go outside the Ansell/Durex bubble and see if anyone else uses Four Seasons Condoms?

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@NickiPower  we have in our household, it used to be our go to brand – but sheer laziness (read the ability to buy during our grocery shopping) led to the brand switch.

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

@NickiPower same as @MsBlueStreak, I’ve used it but because it was there. They were fine, but I still prefer Ansell or Durex.

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

Okay – so this is a little off topic, but kinda on topic….

I went into the pharmacy last night to pick up some prescription medication, and wandered down to the prescription counter via the isle that happens to have the condoms in it (there are only three, and it was the least crowded)…. upon passing said condoms, the male of the couple that was looking at them turned around and immediately became very interested in the women’s deodorant on the other side of the isle with a slight blush on his face.

She on the other hand kept looking, and trying to get him to look at whatever was taking her fancy. – and she was having a pretty good read of the various options available.

I could not have laughed (internally, I’m not completely rude) harder.

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

Ugh been there done that! HA

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

Has anyone ever ordered their condoms custom (from places like http://www.sayitwithacondom.com/)?

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

@MsBlueStreak this is incredible, I didn’t know you could do this. I am going to order so many joke condoms. I don’t care how much it costs me. 

NickiPower
    Participant

Custom condoms? That’s pretty awesome @MsBlueStreak!!!

MintMilanoMintMilano

I’ve never had personal preference myself, but an ex-partner of mine maintains that Skyn were the only ones he could use that didn’t cause some kind of irritation/discomfort. We would use whatever we had in a pinch, but he was always a little uncomfortable if we had to settle for other brands. 
    So yeah, would recommend Skyn for any sensitive peckers out there! 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • The forum ‘Sexual Health’ is closed to new topics and replies.