Australian Netflix - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Hanging Out Australian Netflix

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 142 total)
  • Author
    NickiPower
    Participant

@CloakOfAsh I :heart: Suits! Such an awesome show…. You just got Litt!! :joy: :joy:

So I watched the latest Gilmore Girls and I’ll admit, I didn’t like it at all. Finished all 6 seasons of Pretty Little Liars (why is someone still targeting these girls??) and also just finished Fuller House season 2 – not as good as season 1 in my opinion. 

It’s not on Netflix but I’ve really been loving Life in Pieces…. 

kindofsquishy
    Participant

Hey @ElleBelle, have you watched the Sense8 Christmas special yet?

NickiPower
    Participant

Has anyone watched The OA yet???  😮

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

@NickiPower awww poor Litt.

I have been watching Please Like Me on netflix (also on ABC iview). It’s written by Josh Thomas the comedian and deals really openly with sexuality, growing up, sti’s, etc. It’s not afraid to show men kissing or anything. It’s funny and really excellent. 

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

Thanks for the tip @CloakOfAsh. I saw Josh Thomas and the title and thought “ah, not another needy Josh show, no thanks”

ElleBelle
    Participant

I just binge-watched The OA @NickiPower! The pace was a bit slow for me but I cried like a baby in the final “movement”

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

I’ve just started Black Mirror and A Series of Unfortunate Events. I love Netflix originals.  <3

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

@MsBlueStreak yeah it’s weird because I normally find his stuff not great. This however is excellent. 

NickiPower
    Participant

@ElleBelle It was a little slow, and at times I was a bit unsure what was happening. But that final scene was intense! And now I feel like I need to know more.. 

mak_trouble891
    Participant

I don’t know if it’s on Netflix but has anyone seen the show Westworld? 

walk_on_walls
    Participant

(Mean Girls x Twilight) – vampires = RIVERDALE!

ElleBelle
    Participant

Loved Westworld. I’ve recently been watching Frontier with Jason Momoa, aka Khal Drogo. Pretty violent but good!

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@mak_trouble891 Westworld in on Foxtel, and I really enjoyed it.

mak_trouble891
    Participant

Apparently the next season won’t be out till next year @MsBlueStreak and @ElleBelle 🙁

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

Worst thing about the whole binge watching thing @mak_trouble891…. the 354 days of waiting.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 142 total)
  • The forum ‘Hanging Out’ is closed to new topics and replies.