Australian Netflix - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Hanging Out Australian Netflix

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 142 total)
  • Author
    NickiPower
    Participant

OMG @walk_on_walls…. As a fan of Archie, actually more Betty & Veronica comics, I couldn’t believe when I saw Riverdale on Netflix! It’s all a bit bizarre though with the murder mystery surrounding it! 

NickiPower
    Participant

I also sadly got into Shadowhunters in the first season and now I feel that this second season is just awful, but I can’t give it up.. 

Curiosity
    Participant

@NickiPower the show Riverdale love it! Pretty devastated when I got to the end of the second episode and now have to wait for that release dates. But my head was trying to figure out the comparison of the comics and the show. 

Has anyone watched the Santa Clarita diet, the new show with Drew Barrymore?

walk_on_walls
    Participant

@NickiPower I was a fan of the comics so was happy to see the characters come to life in a modern way. I like the new dark angles…it’s an interesting contrast to the unapologetic wholesomeness of the comics.

@Curiosity They keep promoting Santa Clarita to me but I have not capitulated. Have you seen it?

EggplantEmoji
    Participant

omg guys, would recommend Riverdale. It’s like.. old school archie comics crossed with pretty little liars? Not gonna win any emmys haha, but pretty good trashy TV. It’s the same characters as the comics but there’s a murder mystery in the town, so a dark premise 😮 addictive

Curiosity
    Participant

@walk_on_walls  Santa Clarita Diet –  I’ve seen a few episodes, but when she starts munching to ‘human flesh’ I have to keep saying to myself, it is just very realistically decorated cake…I hope lol :p  

ElleBelle
    Participant

i watched Santa Clarita Diet last night, there’s not many episodes and they’re all about 20mins. It’s pretty funny and offbeat and cute – considering the subject matter.

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

Okay, so I might have regressed. I’ve been binging on Gossip Girl

NickiPower
    Participant

@MsBlueStreak I went through a Gossip Girl re-watch phase, watched season 1, skipped through to season 4 – made it halfway and then watched season 6

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

Yaaay I was going to start the Santa Clarita diet, glad it’s good

Curiosity
    Participant

@MsBlueStreak speaking of regressing I’ve been watching Fresh Prince of Bel Air, talk about some early 90’s fashion!

ElleBelle
    Participant

I just started on Riverdale @EggplantEmoji – so frustrating that I can’t bingewatch the whole season like other Netflix shows! I like that Betty and Veronica are supportive of each other, and the slut-shaming episode was interesting. Also, Luke Perry! *hearteyes*

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

I watched Shits Creek and it’s cool to see some more sexual orientation diversity with one of the characters being pansexual and it not needing to be a plot twist or ~crazy~ anecdote which was nice!

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

*Schitt’s

NickiPower
    Participant

@ElleBelle And you totally know that Ethel in Riverdale is Barb from Stranger Things right?? :open_mouth:

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 142 total)
  • The forum ‘Hanging Out’ is closed to new topics and replies.