The fun stuff
NSW Government
  • A
  • A

Home Forums Sex & Relationships How do you have anal sex for the first time?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    teatea

How do you have anal sex for the first time? I’ve been considering trying some butt stuff out but I don’t really know how? I know you need to go slow and use lots and lots of lube, but that’s about it!

Does anyone have any tips?

I’ve found some links that discuss anal sex a little bit if that helps anyone following this thread!

All about anal sex | What is anal sex?| Safe anal sex

kitkat

@tea I am extremely here for this convo w no useful advice between what you said. My ex was keen to try but wasn’t keen on prep so safe to say we didn’t get far ahaha. Anyone else got more tips?

Catdog

I’m quite intrigued too. I’ve got no experience here but my mate has a few lady friends that ask for anal quite regularly. I will get in touch with him and get back to you on this one!

Catdog

So my friend said pretty much all the typical things like you mentioned before @tea. Sorry I can’t be more help but what he said was make sure its cleaned out the best you can before, use lotsssss of lube, start slow and small (maybe a finger and gradually move up in size as it becomes more comfortable.) And I guess eventually it stretches out a bit over time and becomes less unbearable/painful and becomes more pleasurable.

Will

Well… Where do I start? haha.

I think the first and most important part is to learn about your bum and your body. Why is this important? Anal sex should be enjoyed, be comfortable and pleasurable, if it’s not, you have to change things up.

Maintaining good diet (smash that peppermint tea! :P) and doing a poop just before sex should be good enough (you don’t have to always douche if nothing is left in the ‘torpedo bay’) Douching can sometimes cause tearing and increase your risk of STI’s.

Finding a good position is also key ie; Cowgirl, sideways, doggy. As your organs move as you do, it can place extra pressure on your gastro system making it difficult/uncomfortable, so change it up a little.

LUBE, Plenty of lube. Not just on the penis or toy, but a little inside the bum first as well. You have two sphincters (very important) so the first one is usually not so bad, and it’s the second one where most people are like “OMG GET IT OUT”, so understanding how to relax and take it slow at that point is important (keep lubing).

Once the muscles have relaxed (doesn’t take long), the pleasure centres start! For those with a prostate there is a lot of enjoyment there, but the rectum can also feel pleasure, so it’s not just for people with prostates!

And of course… Condoms, and to change it when going from bum to vaginal sex so you don’t put yourself at risk of UTI.

Hope this helps, and happy to answer more questions. 🙂

EarthMamaEarthMama

This has been so interesting to read!! Thank you @tea for asking the question, and @will for answering so eloquently. I am drinking peppermint tea whilst reading this, which made me laugh.
    This post has gotten me thinking about how scary it is when you have no idea about something sex-related and it isn’t always clear where to turn. Where was the anal education at school, huh?!

teatea

@kitkat Omg, I didn’t even think about prep!! I wonder if you need an enema beforehand?? Hmm,,,,

@catdog
    @will Thank you so so much for your input!! TORPEDO BAY @will I’m screaming omg!! Ooh good point about the organs moving as you do, I didn’t even think about that but yeah a good position totally makes sense! Thank you so much for giving solid advice while making me giggle a lot.

Good thing I wasn’t drinking any peppermint tea @earthmama hahaha So true about the lack of anal sex ed at school though! Good thing we have forums like this to clear things up! 😉

Will

@tea, a lot of people prep with a douche/enema before anal, but it’s dealers choice really.

Thanks for follow up everyone!

teatea

@will dealer’s choice omg!!

I’ve been drinking peppermint tea daily since this post,,,,it’s making me fart a lot?? omg

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

All good advice here!

I would also say to relax if possible? Just breathe, take it slow and relax so that your muscles relax, and you can ease your way into Pleasure Town.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Search